What we collect
- contact information including email address
- order details
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you sign up to an account with us you can choose whether or not to receive our newsletter
- If you have previously agreed to receive our newsletter, you may opt out of it at any time by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org and letting us know you would like to be taken of the mailing list
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to anyone.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us on email@example.com
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.